S.K Daisy Overview
Look at the life afresh
Live life with peace of mind cocooned with a world of luxury, Reconnect with the nature that you were cut off from, Grey Landscapes are replaced by Green Landscapes and noise by the delightful calm, Smile at the cool wind in your hair. You smile at the absence of worldly cares. Appearence of birds you have never seen and a treat to your eyes with flowers and butterflies.
About SK Daisy
The SK DAISY is a residential complex consisting of 2 & 3 BHK Luxury Spacious 170 Apartments/Flats with Oxygen Plantation(Recomended by NASA). The SK DAISY is located walking distance from Wipro Gate No.16, Electronic City Phase 1. The SK DAISY is a just stone throw away distance to major IT companies. It is midst of major Hospitals, Education Institutes, Software and Manufacturing Industries.
We put our 100% in every detail of planning, perfection in execution, elegant structure and soaring into the sky. In the omnipresent soothing greens and sprawling acres open to the sky. In our determination to step beyond the ordinary.
At SK DAISY, we invite you to step out into a home that does not limit you to its four walls, but frees you to explore the impossible. We invite you to experience the comfort of world class amenities that make life not just convenient, but exciting...luxurious... opulent!.
At SK DAISY, you will be away from the maddening traffic and pollution of the city. This is the perfect destination for the achiever, unsurpassingly successful in his field of work, yet looking for inner peace. Take flight.
Specifications describe the materials and workmanship required for a development
- RCC framed structure of M20 Grade with Plinth Beams for extra safety by using steel and cement of reputed make.
- Good quality concrete block walls - External Wall thickness 6" and Internal Wall Thickness 4".
- Plastering in 2-coats with Sponge and smooth finishing.
- Birla / Branded Putty for Internal Walls in all rooms (Excluding Common Areas, Balconies and Toilets).
- Internal walls of flats will be painted with Emulsion paint.
- External walls will be texture / sponge finish painted with external paint.
- Enamel paint for M.S. Railings and Grills.
- Door height - Glazed ceramic tiles for wall cladding.
- Chromium plated fittings - Jaguar/Parryware.
- EWC with flush tank in all toilets.
- Washbasin would be provided in Master bedroom toilet and Dining.
- Porcelain fittings Cera / Hindware / Parryware.
- Main doorframe will be Teakwood. Internal door frames will be Salwood/equivalent.
- Polished paneled skin shutter for main entrance door with necessary reputed make hardware fittings.
- Internal and toilet door shutters will be flush doors duly painted and fitted with necessary reputed make hardware fittings.
- French doors in balconies would be alluminum sliding type with glass.
- Telephone & Internet points in Living / Dinning and Master bedroom.
- Intercom -- From all the flats to Central Security.
- Round the clock C.C Camera at the Entrance of Complex.
- 6 passenger branded lifts.
- One Lift for shifting the Goods.
- Drawing, Living, Bedrooms and dining with vitrified tiles (600mm*600mm) with skirting.
- Balconies, Toilets and Utility with Ceramic Tiles.
- Corridor and Staircase -- Sadarahalli Granite or Equivalent Flooring.
- Concrete Flooring for Cellars / Car Parking.
- Concealed best quality PVC/CPVC pipes.
- All bathrooms consists of best quality polished Chrome (CP) and sanitary ware fixtures.
- Concealed P.V.C. pipes with I.S.I standard / fire resistant copper wiring with adequate points.
- Electrical Modular Switches with metal box of reputed make.
- Adequate Fan, Light and 5 Amps points. Geyser points in all Toilets.
- T.V./ Phone point in Hall/Drawing and Master Bedroom.
- A.C Points in Hall and Master Bedroom.
- Mixer / Grinder / Micro oven points in Kitchen.
- Granite Kitchen platform with Stainless Steel Sink. (size 2'X2'X8")
- 2 Feet height glazed tiles dado above the platform.
- Solor Water Heating System will be provided for only 4th Floor Flats/Apartments.
- The rain water from the terrace & open areas will be collected through rain water pipes which will be discharged into the rain water harvesting pits to recharge the under ground water.